Welcome to Pupilfirst! This website, viz,
1. License to Use the Website
Subject to Your acceptance of these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Website. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Website (excluding third party content and links) shall remain the exclusive property of Pupilfirst. The Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both India and foreign countries. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use our name or any of our trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pupilfirst at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
2. Modifications to Terms
Pupilfirst reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time without any prior notice to you. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
- Any use or reliance on any materials posted on the Website or obtained by you through the Website is at your own risk. The Website and the materials on the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Pupilfirst does not endorse, support or guarantee the completeness, accuracy or reliability of any materials on the Website or make any warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- You acknowledge that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events and Pupilfirst shall not be responsible for any interruption of services and/or loss of any data, while transmitting information on the Website or otherwise. You understand that the Website may be interrupted, suspended, terminated or unavailable at times for any reason such as maintenance, server failure etc and we shall not be liable to you in any manner for any of this.
- Pupilfirst does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website. We also do not warrant that the Website will be available on a consistent basis or that the Website will be free from defects, viruses or other harmful material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the Website shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in these Terms.
- The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pupilfirst does not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or current. Pupilfirst may make changes to the materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. Pupilfirst does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of these Terms or use of the Website or your violation of any applicable laws.
In no event shall Pupilfirst or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to access the Website and/or use the materials on the Website, even if Pupilfirst or an authorized representative of Pupilfirst has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. We are also not liable to you or any third party (for any monetary or other damage suffered by you or such third party) owing to any omissions, errors, inaccuracies, delays, failures, interruptions, viruses, defects, deletions, failure in networks or communications lines, destruction, theft or unauthorized access to your network, system or computer.
6. Third Party links
Pupilfirst has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any third party link does not imply endorsement by Pupilfirst of such website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing law
Our rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of India and the place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
8. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Hari Gopal
E-mail ID: [email protected]